A Little Help
Check out our range of finance options for your windows and doors. We offer a flexible range of payment options that will allow you to find a plan that suits you. Using our online price calculator, you’ll be able to see your monthly repayment values, as well as the total payment. With loan terms available from three to ten years, you’ll be able to find a plan that suits your finances.
- Phoenix acts as a credit broker (it is not a lender) and can introduce you to a loan for the cost of your windows and doors from a panel of lenders.
- Loan terms are available from 3 – 10 years.
- Interest rates available from 11.9% APR Representative. You may be offered a higher interest rate depending on your financial circumstances.
- You can pay a deposit if you wish (directly to the trader) or apply to borrow the entire amount.
- Overpayments and early repayments can be made at any time. If you make overpayments, you will avoid future interest, and the length of the loan will be reduced.
- You will need to decide if the loan is right for you. Neither Phoenix nor your installer can give you any financial advice.
- Loan approval is not guaranteed and you will need to complete a short online loan application that will assess your financial circumstances and your ability to repay any loan. The lender will perform a hard search on your credit file.
- Further information is available under our FAQ section.
Head on over to our price calculator tool to find the perfect plan for you today!